Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 16 May 2007

Daily Merlin: The Threefold 'Death'

THE HANGED MAN!
the tree of sacrifice is living wood, with leaves thereon; the face expresses deep entrancement and not suffering; the figure, as a whole, suggests life in suspension, but life and not death. It is a card of profound significance, attributed maybe be to Shamanic Odin on the world tree ...



Well, it's the big day of reckoning in 7 days time for me! The Champion's League final between Liverpool and AC Milan on 24th May 2007. I put my neck on the block in an earlier post by explaining a Daily Merlin divination prediction. I stick to my guns by stating Liverpool will beat AC Milan in the third and final part of that prediction. I cannot detract from the 3 v 1 margin I stated ...

If it's wrong ... then it's wrong. Every prediction is an experiment. Every message or consultation made by Matthew James has been the same. An unscripted and unrehearsed experiment. This is the same. I've been extremely accurate with predicting football scores for the past few decades ... when there has been no pressure on me. But the moment I use the ability to place a bet or 'show off' I get it wrong ...

Therefore, I admit I am nervous at the moment with this latest prediction. However, we are dealing with an occult based blog space ... what would ALITD be without predictions?

More will follow ... incidentally the first part of the prediction was the then 'obvious' prediction of Man Utd winning the premiership title. By then it was a foregone conclusion really. However, they nearly slipped up ... having to come back from behind at Everton and having a penalty againsy them at Man City in the final quarter of the game (fortunately it was saved) ... but they got there.

*** UPDATE 22ND MAY 2007 ***


** I've put my neck on the block still further -- going out of my comfort zone with a CLAIRVOYANT PREDICTION regarding the safety of Madeleine McCann ... which is unlike me as I have always scurried away from this type of prediction. This link leads to that prediction **