Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 14 May 2007

My thoughts on receiving the fire letter .......

I need to remember the experience from many months passed. I need to summon those moments if I can to relish the intense wonder of the fire letter coursing through my awareness; becoming my awareness. I was the fire letter. The fire letter was I. The experience was the most intense, electrifying moment of my entire life. In those moments I knew without absolute doubt there was an intelligence on another dimension which was external to my own, as it was impossible for my imagination or mind to create such a fantastic and frightening experience. To date I have yet to find any reference to anyone else who has had the experience of a burning, brimming fire letter, entering and completely overwhelming the consciousness. I will keep searching until I find that another mortal who has had this privilege .... it is too much to hope to receive another when I have yet to understand the first. I cannot remember which of the Hebrew alphabet the letter was ... and it is a sadness within me I bear. I wish I could truly remember then I would perhaps understand the reason why ...