Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 4 April 2007

All is quiet

No disruptions. No visitations. No manifestations. All is quiet here ... in this new abode. I am being left to my own devices. A 'slight' disruption beam whilst settling to sleep last night 'just to let me know they are still there'. But for a few days now I'm left to get on with a new phase or chapter in this sojourn. I have no doubt my 'handlers' are observing me to see how I adapt to the new surroundings before breaking through into this density again. There is nothing yet. But there will be .... it will all change again soon as they resume their interruptions once again. I am certain of that, because like the rat in the laboratory maze I've been shown a new corridor. I'm left now to explore before the experimentations commence once more ...