Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 8 October 2007

Interesting Structures At Area 51

Rense.com; says: 'We don't know what these peculiar objects are, but they certainly don't look like anything one would normally find at an airbase. Note that what at first glance may appear to be incorrect shadows are actually enormous pits dug out of the earth. And the three-sided pyramid is perhaps the most intriguing of all, especially since it appears to be made of dirt.

Comment by Brian Uziel: “Although I can't confirm what these structures are, they don't seem at all bizarre to me.

The first picture is the most difficult to identify, or guess about. Something about that shape rings a bell in my memory that this is a RADAR type sensor structure. I've never seen such a building in person, but I have been exposed to lots of official technical and magazine pictures.'