Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 8 October 2007

Kate and Gerry fear 'cloud of suspicion' will never leave them

Daily Mail Headline; says: 'The parents of Madeleine McCann fear they'll never be cleared over the disappearance of their daughter and will always be tainted by a 'cloud of suspicion'.Kate McCann is also haunted by a nightmare that police will never solve the mystery of her daughter's disappearance, friends say.

They said Mrs McCann and her husband Gerry have been driven to despair by setbacks and delays in the Portuguese investigation.

Five months ago they refused to even contemplate that Madeleine might be dead.

Now they have admitted that not only have they faced that grim possibility, but realise it would be better than spending their lives without ever knowing the truth.

A source close to the couple said: "The McCanns are realistic enough to realise that Madeleine might be dead.They are obviously praying that this isn't the case. But if it is, they want to know what happened so they can resolve it in their own minds."

The couple fear that if the case remains unsolved they will never find four-year-old Madeleine, never be able to mourn properly and will always live under a "cloud of suspicion" that they were involved in her disappearance from the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz.They would also face the anguish of having to explain her absence to their twins Sean and Amelie as the two year olds grow up.

Reports that forensic scientists have failed to find any conclusive evidence of what happened have deepened their despair.



Daily Merlin Insight (Merlin Tarot)

4 of Beasts (increase)
9 of Fishes (fulfilment)
The Emperor

I have always trained myself to say what I see regardless of whether the recipient 'wants' to the information or not; often the information equates more to what is needed to be said.

I've always focussed on the 'needs' of the recipient over the 'wants' of the recipient. It has never been an easy road. Full of controversy and ridicule. Many, many times I've put my neck on the block; but never have I stood down when I've had strong convictions relating to my information. I trust the judgment of my intuition each and every time.

The mystery of Madeleine's disappearance is no exception. I cannot and will not
back down from my stance. I would be so easy to put my hand up and say 'I am wrong' IF I really felt I was wrong; that would not be a concern of mine to publish a post saying I'd got it wrong IF it was the case. It is not. Nothing has changed in my view. I remain as resolute as ever.

In the face of all the media speculation and reports of 'a body waiting to be found' I remain undaunted. My determination to continue with this line of intuition is slakeless. I still sense very strongly Maddy is very much alive ....


This quick insight is still a forebringer of good news in my mind. I do not feel I have cross wires or am reading into the insights what I wish to see. I am able to remain focussed and objective about the mystery. My ability to focus has developed over many, many years. I have not been distracted ... the 9 of Fishes indicates that Gerry & Kate will find a fulfilling conclusion to their campaign after tremendous upheavals. It does not indicate a body is what is found. The 4 of Beasts indicates that things are to improve for them over the coming weeks. It will take time for the pendulum to swing. The Emperor has been the significator for Gerry in past insights ... this insight is no different. This appears to indicate some success for Gerry in the line of enquiry he is currently focussing on ... or will focus on in the short term. The soaring eagle in the background of the image suggests some wise decisions he has made, or has been advised to make ... will be the deciding force.