Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 19 December 2018

A Weird Fact ... Or Two

A weird fact for you thinkers ... 'you are the ONLY person in your now reality. Everyone else you ever meet is a figment of your imagination'. It takes a bit to get your head around, but as profound as it sounds; it's true.

When I'm spending these moments on my own, publishing to the blog; in my 'man cave'; chilling to some decent classic rock music ... nothing else exists apart from the room I'm in. There is nobody else in my reality; the only part of the 'Survival Game' virtual reality that exists is in this room. When I drive to work in the morning; the motorway and the interior of the car is the only reality that exists in my virtual world.

The same applies to you where you venture to in the now. The people we interact with are doing the same; but we are all figments of each other's imagination. Each of us has his/hers unique version of this virtual reality. We all interface a virtual world screen that is a little like Google or Waterfox when we first enter the internet ...

All are unique versions of the same thing. We all exist in a NOW reality. And its all fake. It's a pirate copy of the real thing that has been chaotically changed by unseen entities for their own agenda....