Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 4 November 2006

Albion Rest In Peace

What have they done to holy Albion?
Where has all the magic gone
There is nothing but anger there ...
All the young taught to be the aggressor
The land harnessed for killing ... for rage.
The mystical shores are no more
The dragon lines carrying evil now
The veils shut tight ...
All power is gone now
Nobody is safe any more ... it is now a killing ground.


I can’t go back there
I’ve left it too late
My art is a dangerous thing
My light would be sought
I would be hunted now as a heretic

The land is now without a guardian
Demons now walk the lands
Blood of the serpent is in their veins
It is now for the hunter
Children of the earth run and hide


You are the hunted now
They do not care for you
They wish for you to be slain
This is the will ... the way it is
They feed of fear and blood
They crave violence and disarray
It is just what they desire
You play straight into their hands

Your government in the hands of evil
Your church the house of the darkness
Your media mind controlling you
Pushing you further and further into machine consciousness
All is lost now
There is no hope anymore
Albion has been destroyed


The power of the ancients harnessed by evil
I feel the sickness and the revulsion from here
I know it is bad in Albion
I should stay away
I fear for the young
I fear for their souls
I hear their frightened voices in dreams
But I am powerless

There is no power now in the lay lines
It has all been drained away
And history is being rewritten
Nothing is the same anymore
I fear the Witchfynder General .,..
They again scour the land
In the name of god they say
But in truth they are ruled by evil
I should stay away ....