Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 12 November 2006

An End To A Beginning

I see the shining sun in the sky
Hanging like the most perfect melody
I see the path which opens up before me
I know the glorious way has made itself be known to me
I sense the bouncing blue spheres that wish to play with me today
I hear their bells, I feel their love
I have no fear, for fear is such a mortal thing
I am more than mortal now
I transcend that way of thinking, that programming
I rouse myself from that dream
And see the Kind Man with his hands beckoning for me
I feel no sadness only regret
I feel for those I will leave behind
Those who are trapped in their ways of thinking
Who cannot see the light of the new dawn which shone before them
Too late .... I must go now
Too late ... its time to go to the shining sun myself
I must follow the way so many have gone before me
This time never to return
Through the white billowing mists I see figures there
The ones who are waiting for me
Excitedly my spirit soars
As the mortal pain fades from my mind
I know now I can be free
I know now I will remember how to smile
The battle has not been lost
I had merely forgotten it all for a short time
To experience what I couldn’t recall
Made the sacrifice
Turned the page
And now I must return ...
So for those I leave behind
Please don’t feel sadness
Only love
My love for all of you .....