Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 3 November 2006

Foot Sprite: Unknown Phantom

3rd November 2006
It was the same every night. Unrelenting in its consistency. Each night my feet would stick out of the quilt in bed (the only way I can sleep). Each night within moments, usually as I went instantly into Alpha state and beyond, I would be brought back into this awareness with a JOLT.

It was always the same.

An invisible hand would brush against my foot. Nobody else was around. All was still in the household. But, hey presto ... even when I was awake too ... my foot would be touched, moved, held ...

It then developed into it being my face or my arm or my head ... I was aware of someone (or something) on another vibration/dimension ... wandering around me and touching me.

I took it to be something malevolent and mischievous. Thus I was on edge and developing a fear. Thus giving energy to the situation and making it worse.

It was only recently I learnt this unknown phantom was a lost friend on a different frequency ... having left this plane and thus departing his body for the last time ... he was aware of my health predicament (sciatica, unrelenting pain) ...

And had took it upon himself to help to heal me ...

Plus, he brought along a handful of other departed friends of mine too ...

The night I found out. I went with the flow and invited the phantom to play!

I found out there was more than one and ..

One held my foot. Another my leg. Another tapped my arm for me to move it ... and then tremendous heat with impaired on my left side then all over me ...

I felt immediately uplifted ...

And ... unbeknown to me a session with a brilliant sound therapist had been organised for me ... AT THE SAME TIME ... in a different country ...

Two weeks later I went to the sound therapist ... after a series of hectic events and coincidences ...

And ..

My Sciatica was healed!