Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 1 November 2006

I am What I am

I am strange one! Most people would tell you that. I am a 'conspiracy theorist' for sure. I am not the norm or the conventional. I follow no religion or conventional path of belief. I am what I am. I am unique. I am also stubborn and selfish.

My consciousness can best be described as 'too hot to handle' for some. I can sit in any environment with my mind devoid of any thought or anything. It is empty and calm. I sense the stillness ... where illusion exists there is polarity and differentiation. Where true reality resides is stillness. I can swim in that stillness ... it is ecstasy and serenity. In its ocean I do not have to think or ask any questions or have any doubts or fears or unease. Because in that stillness is the KNOWING' of all things.

I've always been able to do this. I assumed everyone else can do this. But apparently ... it is a 'divine' or 'highly evolved' state of mind which the New Age dogma books teach as being enlightenment ...

In reaching Kether, one transcends one level of understanding only to enter once more the roots of the tree of Malkuth on the next phase of understanding (Matt James Nov 2006)