Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 15 November 2006

Today

Well what can I say? I'm still disappointed. I'd planned to be in the Northern Hemisphere, for a stint back in the good old UK. Reunion with Glastonbury and 'the powers that be there'. I'm not and it is a frustrating time. Another meeting here to herald full time slavery again over here. I've got a big name wanting me in Europe. Big names showing an interest in Australia. But I'm stuck here into April 2007 to ensure I can leave New Zealand indefinitely. I have a decent agent who could have had me in employment in the UK or Australia by Xmas. But now it is an uncertain future still. I've interested parties here but I have zero interest and zero tolerance in this second rate land ...

It's truly a life in hiding here. I yearn to be back in the land of the known magic. Strutting my clairvoyant stuff there and making myself be known there. Here it is not the same. In the UK I was relatively well known as Medium & Clairvoyant in the North West. I toured and I worked from home. I had hundreds of clients and they were all well satisfied with my work. Understatement at times ... many were STUNNED with the info.

I was shy and reserved regarding my ability over in the UK. I am also the same here. I'm in semi retirement with my last reading being 6 months ago.

I am moving into sound therapy and intuitive counselling/life coach work with less emphasis on clairvoyance and mediation.

Life's path has been very confusing and concealed. Where I once knew the path I was on and had an idea where it was leading, I now have very little idea. Like a veil has been added to conceal the way ahead of me. It makes it difficult. However, the codeine relief is now a thing of the past. The back pain/sciatica is still with me and I guess it will always be there. I've developed a tolerance thanks to Phil Sterling in Leyland Lancashire ... ASTROSOUND ... http://www.astrosound.co.uk/ who is a total genius with his sound therapy and highly recommended. I use oil of mint to kill the pain and now I've the IPOD I meditate more.

Not like I used to in my mid twenties when it was as much as five or six hours EVERY day. Now I get chance to perhaps 'go out there' two hours every other day. It's not like it was as I have very little attendance from distant friends like I did. However the experiences are still very profound. I still see and hear and sense. I still get touched and spoken to. But it is like there is a shroud around me. Like there is a difficulty in making the connection. I've not changed. My light is brighter now and my vibration ever increasing. The connection from the other realms is the problem.

The urge to be poetic comes and goes like the tides. The urge to draw is non existent. I have a novel on the go (again). I've done two or three or four but they are all collecting cyber dust on the cyber library in my laptop. I don't feel truly inspired at the minute.

I am very confused. Very frustrated and angry and resentful. I remain in a place I can barely tolerate where none of what I should be doing presents itself. Where it will I cannot get to. It is a worry.

But then that's life. It may improve. This path very rarely remains static for very long. So many changes have occurred in the last ten years. Some weeks its instance change. Others there is no change. I'm aware of the next peak to climb and the exertion required.

Perhaps I ready myself for that climb, which is why there is little going on.