Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 12 November 2006

Way To Change The Course

am witness to all those parts of me
To the intricate workings of mind
While still in the dream
It seems so real
But it is as we are taught ...
It could so easily be unreal
If obsession was to make it that way
I possess the instruction to unmake what is
To bring the playing card tower come crashing down
It takes one to try and to achieve
Distractions confused and still confuse
Wayward harmonies in my head
The program dictates I see the body
and I feel its form
But I know it isn’t real
I need to convince and to make it my obsession
To change
To bring to me what I desire
And become immune to the rogue DNA
The rampant separate selfishness which dreamers are made to feel
Are told is the real existence
Never told they dream
Told from early moments this is real
How can I change that course
By thinking as I am
As I am now
Maverick ....
20/3/2006