Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 4 November 2006

My Mind Was Open

Got to go from there ... it is destiny calling
Sitting on the hillside looking down into the valley
I am shining ...


Nothing is the shame after the awakening
Not human anymore
Trapped in a shell of indecision
With despair as my only friend
Soliloquy drives me on
To escape the maze
And breath the mystical air
Where I was before
But with the understanding I have now
It won’t be the same
It never can be that anymore
A different part of me leads me on
I barely think like I did
I am trapped
I am condensed into the needle’s eye
Looking beyond ...

Yearning to be human again
In the valley
Walking like I did
With ignorance as my veil

Too many questions floated into the aether
Too many answering voices
My mind was open
And .....

So I am not me anymore
I am the door opened
I am the key turned
I am the camera eye
The witness
A watcher ...