Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 12 November 2006

Reflections Within The Dream

Gazing out the window into the dream
From this 'room' also within the dream
All parts extension of my mind
I look across at the buildings
I gaze into the clear blue sky ……


These things are what they are
Only because I interface with the collective
And it tells me what these things are.
I reflect then like the glass I see through
As I watch this illusory world go by
I ponder as I see the busy human worker ants
Below me they wander in every direction
My reflection is realisation
A moment of clarity within this dream
I wonder how things would look ..
If I'd not been instructed to see them as they now appear
I wonder how this world would appear
If I'd not been programmed at all
Left to my own thoughts
What would I now see
Left to my own interpretations
What would it now be that I hear, touch, taste and smell?
For all of the senses are interpretations
Adaptations of the signals within the dream
Ways which the mind comprehends the wavelengths and frequencies within it
Methods of reality and relation which the interface invents ……
Casting my mind further afield
To wavelengths and dimensions beyond

Pondering what is out there
What is beyond
What is the cause of it all
Perhaps it is nothing
Perhaps it is nothing which divided
Created itself into polarities and planes
Dimensions and frequencies
To ponder in places like now …….

I guess I will never truly know
Not as this dreamer any how