Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 1 February 2007

Eternal Youth

Please let me age
Please let me look my age
Please let me age
Please let me look my age

In this harsh unfeeling world
Within the new Sod them and Get more from them
I fail to make progress because of the age I look
Tapping the fountain of eternal youth
Has left me at a disadvantage

Unscrupulous folk dont want to know me
Say my face doesnt fit
All because I bear the mane of someone ten years my junior
At twenty times two plus one
When most of that age around me are becoming senile
I still carry the aura of late twenty year old naivety

The fountain of eternal youth has cursed me
It has rendered me out of touch
I hope and prey when others of my age are old and grey
I cease caring
Because by fifty, but sixty they will be so envious of me ...