Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 11 May 2007

'Suspicious depression'

So why do I feel this low today
This feeling of overwhelming depression has suddenly appeared
Counteracting the lift I received earlier in the month
When will this oppression go away?
This weight of sorrow on my mind
It renders me powerless ... and disillusioned
I wonder where this malaise appeared from?
It arrived without a single warning
I am currently pessimistic and downhearted
A feeling which weighs heavy on my soul
Severing my link with the higher unknown
Focussing my awareness on the mundane
I feel so weary of this woeful strain ...
Enforced suppression by invisible technology?
Or depression triggered by subjection to intentional poisoning?
It appeared so swiftly
On the tail of my awareness lifting above the clouds
At a time my vision was returning ...