Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 18 May 2007

Words Of Encouragement

'Thanks Bud for your views from the other side of the fence ...'

It's always pleasing to receive encouragement of any kind. So its really good news to be receiving it through e-mails received from visitors to ALITD .... many thanks to all of you who are taking the time to visit this evolving humble abode ... many thanks for the encouragemen too (and the sound advice) ....

'Congratulations on a unique & informative Blog' - Brian Sweeney, Glasgow, UK

'Your blog is a vital tool in these difficult times. I will keep visiting' - Mystic, Perth, Australia

'A Light In The Darkness Bestest Blog Of All Time' - Technorati Link

'What can I say? What advice can I give when you are beng intuitive? Your intuition isn't wrong ... keep going'
- Simon, Plymouth, UK

Vynny said... 'Very interesting blog! Thanks for sharing. I will keep checking back. With blessings & light, Vynny'

'There is so much good learning material here; all under one roof. Well Done!' - D.Meredith, Nevada, USA
Stockard Luxury said... "I just want to say: Interesting site"
Maximus Doom said......"hmmm...there is the distant ring of truth in this one. Very nice blog and such rich subject-matter....(that sounded teacherish). Anyway, cool stuff."
gledwood said... 'Hi these are much better than any poems I've ever written. I put you in my links to come back to by the way. I think your stuff is really good.'