Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 7 June 2007

Dream Sequence: Shadowy Man


It is night. I hover above a darkened room. I watch as a shadowy figure wanders into the room. He is familiar with the surroundings he is in. He has been there before. He wanders slowly further into the room and gently wakes a sleeping figure. The figure moves, sits up and reaches out to the shadowy figure now standing close by. I watch then as the shadowy figure, holding the sleepy form of a child, walks slowly out of the room and into a corridor. Once there ... the shadowy figure is seen to be a man; I watch from the ceiling as the child is handed to another shadowy form standing in the corridor. It is a woman -- a shaft of light is cast across her face -- as she wraps a shawl around the sleeping form of the child. I am safe, they cannot see me. I am a creature of the night -- a spectre of the shadows undetected. But wait, the woman glimpses across to where I reside. Then in a moment she has left the corridor. I now follow ... I see her wander to a car and drive off into the night. To where a powerful red boat is waiting. Close by I hover, close enough to realise two figures wait for her and accept the bundle of the child as she hurriedly passes it to them. I then realise another boat waits out at sea for this speed boat to rendezvous ....