Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 23 November 2018

Second Sight & Having Feet In Both Worlds

When you've ventured beyond that final curtain humans call 'DEATH' and seen what lies in store after this virtual life ... your time on this virtual world will never be the same.

When you realise that beyond that curtain you are still consciousness and you observe other 'earth-like' places and you can completely forget this earth in an instance ... it makes sense that you question the conventions that dictate you are wrong.

When you've survived that initial journey beyond that curtain, and return back to this earth, only to be in a limbo state beyond the two worlds for several months, you immediately regain the memories of true self during that time. And you can no longer function on this earth again like you did. You effectively have your feet in both worlds, simultaneously ... and when your sense of both worlds aligns so that they both seem the same ... you understand then the meaning of 'second sight'. For it is only then you can truly see what others cannot see. For that is when you can truly read the pathways of other people's lives with recurrent accuracy. For you see other people as they really are ... and you are in truth looking at aspects of yourself. 

I died for about two minutes and entered the other world just like the wavelength of this world was switched off and the wavelength of the other world came into range. I totally forgot this world until I heard a familiar voice in this world, and came back. If that familiar voice hadn't spoken when it did, I would not have come back.

For over twelve weeks I was in the limbo world .. with my feet in both worlds. Aware of the simultaneous broadcasts that were going on as the doctors on this world tried to save my life. and the unseen energies in the other world prepared me for my transition to there. I would wander the other world with full conscious awareness, amazed at the wonders and how similar they were to this earth.

That was over five years ago, and I've retained my awareness of the other world ... and have the defined second sight. It isn't a gift ... it is just what we all possess and have the right to function with; except the hidden hand in this world decree that right is too dangerous ... for we would see through their trojan horses and their glamours immediately. Like I do.