Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 15 June 2018

A Calm Sacred Space ....

WELL. That was quite a day! A door & a chapter is now virtually closed. There can be no going back ... but what lies ahead is a new challenge .

I've watched some of the Spain Vs Portugal game in between that two popular soap dramas, both which dramatic scenes. I was lucky to turn over onto the game moments before most of the goals! Yes ... not lucky time but insight/foresight (I kept telling my wife there would be a goal then turned over onto a LIVE game and there before our eyes were goals being scored!)

I now need to chill. I need to evoke a very calming and relaxing sacred space here in my 'man cave' (The spare bedroom filled with all my magical wares) ... to my left is a drawer with all my incenses. Its time to choose an appropriate one (Perhaps the famous Nag Champa or maybe Sandalwood or Dragons Blood) ... then let it burn whilst in my mind I enter observant mind mode to evoke a calm space ....

HERE GOES ...