Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 15 June 2018

All Of My Favourites

I've been sifting through literally thousands of photographs taken in both Australia and the UK, in order to determine what are my best and favourite images.

This task is made really difficult when there are so many (Not using ego here) incredible photographs to choose from. Many of them are featured on A Light in The Darkness under numerous categories.

I have limited space in a blue display folder ... with approximately 76 spaces in clear display pockets. Its NOT BEEN EASY to decide. But I've managed to choose 76 prints from around 350 of the best printed off and put in a pile of hopefuls. A little like UK & Australia's Got Talent combined for bird photos, I've had to sift through pictures of the hopefuls and decide . But I keep uncovering dozens of others under my 'CATALOGUE' folder on my external back up drive ... but what's done is done. I now have a folder of high quality prints of my personal favourite bird photos to take to en expo as a sale pitch.

I've done the same for artwork.

I've also done the same for black and white & colour photography ....

It's been a difficult and momentous task ... but I now have four folders ready ...

And the fourth folder? It's high quality prints of my LIGHT OF TRUTH ORACLE 2ND EDITION artwork ... to do a sales pitch to an agent at a forthcoming expo ....

I will be featuring my chosen personal favourites in the coming weeks .... that's another reason why I have a FAVOURITE PHOTOS category added to A Light In The Darkness by the team of volunteers who help keep A Light In The Darkness going (Well done team ....)