Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 5 May 2019

A 100% Recipe For Disaster

It's very concerning to read on social media that 'self-confessed' psychic mediums are now rolling out their 'students' in events where the public can obtain 'heart felt insights' from these students.

Really? How can inexperienced psychic mediums, with a basic grasp of the paranormal world (And that is based on New Age Movement drivel) produce quality psychic mediums who have more of a grasp of the paranormal reality out there, than their 'teachers'. It's not possible! My late mentor was ADAMANT when she instructed her students (Me included) back in the 1990's that it takes several DECADES of learning and studying before you are ready to teach the paranormal. She was RIGHT!

I carried on her incredible, and correct, principles on when I held teaching sessions and workshops. My intention was never to churn professional psychic mediums - my intention was to encourage people to explore their own selves and discover that 'psychic abilities' are an inherent thing in all of us.

Anyone churning out professional psychic mediums after only weeks or months of instruction are dangerous individuals. Their intentions are ego-based. 100% fact. There is no way someone with limited exposure to the paranormal, self-professed teacher (Who has limited experience themselves and not a proper grasp of what is going on) or 'advanced student' alike, be going out onto the 'coal front' and begin practising their 'arts'. It is a 100% receipe for disaster.

Knowing what I know now after well over 30 YEARS of experiences with entities, human situations both personal and client based ... I would STILL discourage students to begin a professional career without at least 10 years of experiences behind them. I currently have no students, there is no one on a suitable vibration in connection with me that I feel I can encourage onto a development road.

That is not likely to change in the future.